'creating the most inspired painting to reveal not only extraordinary skill but also give a profound insight into the modern world we live in'
(Soloarte Magazine June 2003).
His part in setting up Young RA's has lead to much press interest in his activities in showcasing the revival in painting today. (articles by Colin Gleadell, Telegraph, Louise Jury, Independent, Rachel Campbell Johnston, Times)
'A Great British Hope'
John Russell Taylor, The Times Newspaper
'their success in the last three or four years is absolutely extraordinary'
Louise Jury Arts Correspondant Independent Newpaper 29th January 05Articles by ;
Other Press mentions include:
- John Russell Taylor- ' Great British Hopes' Times
- Luke Leitch Arts Correspondent Evening Standard
- Kensington and Chelsea Times
- Art Newsletter (website)
- Above the line-Times letters
- Jackdaw Letter and article April and June 2003
- Soloarte (June 2004)
- 25 Beautiful Homes (August 2004)
- Independent, Louise Jury ,Feb 2005
- Telegraph Saturday Magazine Feb 2005
- Times, critics choice by Rachel Campbell Johnston, Feb 2005
- BBC radio air time on show opening, Feb 2005
- Jackdaw Magazine full page article April 2005
- Column by Tim Forester in Mayfair Life. October 2005
- BBC interview with Jumoke Fashola March 12th 2006
- Frieze Curator list of artists to look out for. October 2005
- The Rising Stars of Contemporary Art article in Harpers and Queen, November 2005
- The Independent, 21st February 2006, Article on Linda Moss
- Galleries Magazine review by Corrina Lotz, March 2006
- ES magazine 3 page interview march 2006
- Kew Quarterly interview with photographs, Spring 2006
- Artists and Illustrators 2 page interview, May 2006
- Aesthetica magazine, double spread feature inculding pull out poster of a painting paid for by Arts Council.
- Times magazine, 2 page feature with photos, June 2006
- Observer, December 2007- Rising Stars Keiran Fox
- Observer Magazine, Harrap and Kissell have a "Sartre and Simone de Beauvoire type relationship". Emma Love
- Art Newpaper, Louisa Buck, Feb 08 ( with image of "Weary with our Weariness" for the Terrance Higgins Trust.)
- TimeOut New York, Own this City, Affirmation Arts October 2008
- Kunst Magazine October 09
- Daily Mail photo shoot for Fathers Day 2010 with Lux Bella. On art and fatherhood.
- London Art and Artists Guide 2005, edited by Heather Waddell, chair of the Art Critics Association with full interview and photographs
- Entry in David Buckman’s ‘Dictionary of Art and Artists Post 1945’, October 2005.
- "Kew" by Sir Roy Strong April 2006